Thursday 29 December 2016

My little superheroes getting up to mischief!

L and O found a stash of temporary tattoos this morning and boy were they excited!

Although I am thinking that perhaps I shouldn't have shown L how to apply said tattoos. O knows how to apply them, L cottoned on pretty quickly!


Ah, what the heck, it's the holidays and we have 4 weeks to get the tattoos off before the little superheroes go back to school!

The conversation between O and L as they were sitting in bathroom went something like this.

L - Hey sissy, I got tattoos!

O - I know, can we share them? You can have a Monster High one!

L - No, I just want Transformers but you can have some!

O - We're tattoo masters!

L - Nope, I tattoo king!





They had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on my blog. I do read all the comments that are posted. Thanks so much for stopping by. Jen xx