Monday 12 December 2016

Come Quick, Sissy Stuck!

Mummy, mummy, come quick!

What's up little man?

Quick mummy, sissy stuck!

What, where is O stuck?

In the white thing!

Huh? What white thing, oh wait....

And yep there O was, sitting down inside the white laundry basket that we have outside for the little superheroes to put their outside toys in.




And then an argument broke out between the two of them "it my turn," "no it's my turn first!"




Because when you're outside who wants to play on the trampoline or with the dozens of outside toys or the poor dog who is looking at you like you are completely nuts as you sit in a laundry basket!

No, the laundry basket is more fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol �� kids always remind us of how much they use their imagination and they don't need tons of fancy toys ❤️ How cute

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on my blog. I do read all the comments that are posted. Thanks so much for stopping by. Jen xx